Topgolf recently announced it will be opening in Spring of 2016 in Las Vegas and will be located off of Koval Lane at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino on The Strip.
Topgolf is the only entertainment center of its kind, offering competitive golfing games for all ages and skill levels and advanced technology to track the accuracy and distance of players’ shots. The four-level, 105,000-square-foot Topgolf Las Vegas will sit on eight acres and overlook a 215-yard outfield. There will be 102 hitting bays among the first three levels while the fourth level will showcase VIP areas with water features. The building’s plans also include a stage for live musical performances and 3,000 square feet of private meeting space. The facility will comfortably cater to intimate events ranging from 10 to 2,000 people.
“Topgolf Las Vegas is unlike anything we have ever endeavored to build,” said Topgolf Executive Chairman Erik Anderson. “After three years of planning, Topgolf and MGM Grand are bringing the boldest new concept in sports entertainment to the entertainment capital of the world. This gleaming flagship location will host millions of Topgolf fans when they come to Las Vegas, bring our exciting new concept to MGM’s global clientele, and introduce the millions of other visitors to Topgolf who are attracted to Las Vegas every year in search of the latest innovations in entertainment and fun.”
Below are the top five game-changers for Topgolf in Las Vegas.
1. Location: The Strip. Need we say more? Want to burn some time in between the casinos? In town for business and have just a few hours to kill before your next meeting? We will be a quick taxi ride or even within walking distance from the South Strip. Did we mention Topgolf will have one of only two rooftop bars on The Strip? It’s the perfect spot for people watching! And our connection to MGM Grand Hotel & Casino will lend for some amazing “stay and play” packages.
2. 4 Levels of Fun: That’s right. In the past, we have enjoyed three levels of Topgolf fun, but we are kicking it up a notch. Why? Because it’s Vegas. Levels 1-3 will be used for hitting bays, and the 4th level will host our VIPs and cabanas! Topgolf Las Vegas will feature 105,000 square feet of fun and sit on eight acres overlooking a 215-yard outfield.
3. A Massive Stage: Music makes the Topgolf experience come to life. Visitors of Topgolf Las Vegas can enjoy amazing live musical performances from top artists in a fun, intimate setting. The facility has an open concept so you can be as high as the 4th level looking down on a band rockin’ out on stage.
4. Water! Everyone knows Vegas can get pretty steamy (no pun intended,) and our new water features on the third and fourth levels will guarantee our guests stay cool and content in the heat. Prepare to be bathing suit ready, because now it will be a reality.
5. Cabanas: Nothing says VIP status like a cabana. Topgolf Las Vegas will have top-of-the-line cabanas that allow each guest to have a great time and escape outside distractions. The cabanas are perfect for bachelor and bachelorette parties or even a romantic date night.
Article Content from: TopGolf Blog / Morgan Wallace